Filip has been a mechanical engineer and manager for over 12 years, designing, testing and building products. He has worked for a broad range of companies – from mom-and-pop small businesses to some of the largest corporations in the US.
Filip founded The Product Startup to provide a step-by-step blueprint to aspiring product creators wanting to bring their own ideas to market.
- The proven process to take a product to the market (4:53)
- The value of an idea (6:23)
- The number one pain point and the common mistakes made in building a product (10:42)
- The difference between working as an entrepreneur and an intrapreneur (16:03)
- The hack to break the mental barrier of communicating with stakeholders as an introvert Product Manager (18:56)
- How to validate a potential market and narrow down the product ideas (22:59)
- How to win the influence from the team to back up the product innovation process (39:04)
The recommended resources for further study in Product Management (49:27)
- Thinkpak: A Brainstorming Card Deck
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Connect with Filip
- The Product Startup