Carlos founded Product School, an education company that offers product management courses in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles and New York.
Carlos has founded 3 companies in the education space and have 8 years of experience building teams and digital products in Europe, Latin America and the US.
Prior to founding Product School, Carlos was the Lead Instructor at General Assembly, responsible for curating the course content and teaching product management in San Francisco.
- The distinction between real and conventional wisdom of Product Management (5:02)
- The five most common paths to software Product Management (6:26)
- The five alternative paths to software Product Management (9:08)
- The Product Management career path (14:28)
- The types of Product Management job that can be pursued (18:35)
- The top three skills for a perfect Product Manager (20:19)
- The necessities to acquire technical knowledge (22:20)
- The necessities to acquire domain expertise (26:00)
- The necessities to acquire domain communication skill (26:00)
- The sneak peek into the part time Product Management course from Product School (39:21)
The recommended resources for further study in Product Management (47:54)
- Weekly Product Management Events at Product School
- The Product Book: How to Become a Great Product Manager
- Product School Slack Community
Connect with Carlos
- Product School